View Single Post
Old November 22, 2019, 05:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketTiger
Bangladesh cricket has zero professionalism top to bottom. Selectors the worse ever. They make the same mistakes every year and has been doing so for the past two decades. It’s never going to change because corruption is too big.

There’s no planning, clear visions for each format.

They brought back Al Amin who has done well in T20s and I think should be part of ODI too when needed. But should not be in Test because of his style of bowling. The Fizz under Walsh has learnt to bowl lot more seam up balls and can bowl 140k’s, experienced bowler now. Yes has been in poor for at T20s but you got to play him in this test. The pink ball is doing quite a lot. I just don’t see Al Amin doing well in test hope am proven wrong thought but you don’t have to Einstein to know what type of bowler Al Amin is looking at how he bowls.

Mossadekk is a good option for test, I remember he did so well against Herath in Lanka. He can bowl offie and is around 5’8 can has more reach than Miraz. Mossadekk could be good answer and instead of Miraz play Nayeem Hasan who is tall and will get more bounce and I reckon would’ve been handy the last test match wicket.

About the batsmen. How on earth js Kayes getting chances after chances when Shamsur Rahman got dropped for some failures but Kayes is undropable? Mithun seems like someone who won the lottery, playing all the format. I can take Mithun being an option for ODI if needed to fill in for someone but not for other two as he proven that many times. Shamsur after 6 test has better average than Kayes and Mithun that’s not to say Shamsur was any great player but why’s the double standards in the selectors?!

Mithun is appalling in test and T20 even ODI but recent asia cup he held the innings well when there was collapse and like I said is an option, bench depth if needed to fill in for one of the middle order but I believe that kid Naim Sheikh should be given ODI, Tamim coming back mean end of Mithun in ODI, Liton To bat at 5.

Bangladesh selectors have to stop this madness of picking a certain player or players in the some wrong formats. Some players are only better good for certain format or more depending on the type of player.
Fizz is a good bowler? Mosaddek ? KDPP