View Single Post
Old November 13, 2011, 07:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan_98
To be honest I'm not seriously thinking about it now. I don't want to be arrogant but im a good batsman who can shift gears. Good Ingeniuity.Decent Power Can Clear Ropes Easily on Leg Side and Off Side But need to work playing down the ground. I can also play the short ball which most Players can't and im good at hooking the ball. Need to work on Timing and can bowl off spin/leg spin and decent pace. Nowadays Pace about 86-90 Mph. i could be Shakib,Tamim and Mashrafe in one. I play for my school team. I worry about staying in Bangladesh all my life unless I could live in the UK and Play for them. You never know you may see me in a couple of years
You're 13...and bowl 86-90 MPH?

I live in Australia pal, and have played some big, tall fast-bowlers, and even at the age of 19 now, I haven't played a guy quicker than 135km.

Of course, if you do bowl that fast, you would pretty easily find your way into the Bangladesh team, based purely on pace as a fast bowler. Plus you bowl "decent" spin along with that (both offbreaks and legbreaks!). Rather than waiting 2 years, you should probably go to Bangladesh and try out now. We need a Shakib, Tamim and Mashrafe all-in-one.