View Single Post
Old January 7, 2018, 01:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

^^Thanks! It can be extrapolated to any situation. I have a beard and very open about my Islam... so you can imagine, after some idiot blowing some stuff up in the name of ISIS,how i feel in the real world the day after that/months after that/weeks after that/forever . how some people give me dirty looks(I know exactly what is going through your head sucka ).

The sad reality is, Overwhelming majority of people are not willing to differentiate between average boring every day Muslims vs. those idiots. It is completely an unfair situation as I am, Alhamdulillah able to distinguish between every day average "white folk" vs. that idiot who shot down 50 people in las vegas. It's a double standard. so why not the same is done to me. you may say, "well, they don't do it in the name of religion". well excuse me, have you not heard of the KKK inspired violence that happens many a times in this country(USA) that the news media does not cover as much? what about that time another idiot drove down people in times square 'cause "God told him to do it"...what about all those times, innocent Muslim men and women are murdered simply because they proclaimed "Laa Ilaha IlAllah" There is no God worthy of Worship except Allah" . What about all those drone strikes in Yemen, Somalia, Burma elsewhere every single day? they do it in the name of religion just as much as some idiots do it in the name of ISIS(none of it makes any of it right)

and the sad reality is, it's guilt by association. You may never even prayed once in your life but just because you have slightly brownish skin-tone or your name is "middle eastern sounding" some people will judge you the same exact way or maybe you happen to be born in the same country of origin as that idiot. These are forms of invalid criticisms we as people need to learn and avoid. Mature Good people will judge you based on your own actions and words not by the actions of someone else or someone from "your group".

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this kind of talk. I needed to get this off my chest. Alhamdulillah.....