View Single Post
Old December 14, 2005, 01:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I love NBA. So much so, that I wanted this thread to be my 1000 post

Individuals:
Currently, King James is going nuts. He just poured 52 the other day and followed it with a 39. MVP he is. Selfish Kobe don't want to be outdone. 2nd in scoring with 31.4. However he is attempting 7 more shots than his previous years. His shoting percentage, 3 point (27.8%), free throws, rebound, assists, blocks all are down. Personal fouls went up.
My main man Iverson is quitely putting up numbers that is MVP'ish. 33.7 points, 7.9 assist per game. Pound for pound he is the best in NBA.
And there is the normal people Duncan donuts, Garnett, and ofcourse Shaq daddy.

Teams:
Props to Detroit. It will be a great series in the conference finals against Miami. Flip has taken this team to another level.

And Pop and Spurs will deal with all the challenge east can throw at them.

Loving to see "Sam I am" taking clippers where no one could dream before. Mullin a true worrier, has put up a good cast. I like the Fisher add on.

I can't believe how Lakers are above .500. They are suppose to lose. I hope Artest don't end up here.

Houston getting her groove back. won 3 in a row. I have the utmost respect for Larry Brown. Taking a bunch of over paid losers and teaching them how to win. unbelievable.

Last but not least my Mavs are gearing up for the playoff already. I love A Johnson's defensive mentality. May be this their year.