View Single Post
Old February 10, 2015, 12:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

So great to hear from you LeasPWN. Yes, no question that Leafs will do a complete overhaul. It baffles me why Leafs aren't able to compete if you look at the quality of players. Kessel will get dealt ( too much media scrutiny ) along with probably Lupul, Bozak, Clarkson ( who will take him with that cap hit ? ). I would really like JVR here, but he is the only one that probably stays put along with Morgan Reily. Winnik could be a Pen.

Pens are still playing here and there. Not good enough. The damage done by Shero ( empty cupboard ) and Disco will take two years to undo. We have bad third and fourth lines that do not drive possession. Too reliant on top two lines. Teams like Rangers, Isles and Caps are killing us this year because of their depth. I think JR make another trade or two before deadline. Losing Matta for season completely changed the defensive outlook. Pouliot is playing well but he is too young for playoffs. I don't know about us this year. I say we win maybe one round and that is no certainty. Lot of bad contracts given by Shero to older declining players like Kuntiz and Scuderi. So, I have not much expectation this year.