View Single Post
Old February 2, 2003, 08:12 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Quote:
Openion, not fact. Popularity of Cricket is growing rapidly in BD. More and more people will turn to cricket with time. All these loss hurts us, but cant push us away.
I liked the words. I would also like to add:

Sunshine comes after rain. That is, if we are not faced with so many losses, then where on earth will a win come?

In fact - the 4-1 win against Namibia did not come easily - even though they were practice matches. And because they were practice matches, the exposure was not there, so the hunger for victory still remains.

Did you read on Daily Star today that there was only 1 reporter at the official press conference of Bangladesh? It made Khaled Mashud embarassed and so the organizers had to cancel the press conference.

I say that when Bangladeshi reporters are not interested enough as to go out there and attend the official press conference of the Bangladesh team (yes I mean to go to South Africa by now and attend the conference), then why should the foreign reporters be interested to shake their legs off and attend the press conference?