View Single Post
Old April 28, 2012, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I'm trilingual, if you must be so concerned about what I know or do not. Matter of fact is firstlane, I found your first remark about me sleeping and writing quite rude, and so I made a wise a$$ reply since your grammar was there to be made fun off. If I touched a nerve, then I'm sorry.
Was my comment rude or you couldn't just digest the fact that I found your idea of sinking a boat full of crooks a bit too childish to dream about. And that was not a wise a** reply, just a cheap shot at me after you failed to justify your laughable idea with reasonable arguments. So I will prescribe you a dose of your own medicine like other members have done here- grow a strong chin. I am sure you will grow one with age and with some help from the 'fellow Bengies'. And before calling others 'pretentious fools' take a moment to figure out why you find people to be on your back and most of your posts are about defending yourself.

To everyone else- sorry for reviving this distasteful argument. I normally come to 'forget Cricket' section once in a couple of weeks.