View Single Post
Old November 20, 2012, 04:15 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversurf
"big teams" what you mean by that ? Is india a big team then england ? still then why england captain batted for a long long time to save the match in the recent test match ? its test match bro and its obviously "murgi dour" , of course you will allow to play shot, but when time has come. after you make a century go for fireworks if situation demands, i won't mind. "positive fireworks" doesn't go with test match untill u batted long enough to save it first. Cauz its only the test match in cricket which have the result "draw", remember that.
Yo dude.....listen to me......don't compare with us eng or ind...[ed]...if we know how to play test ...then we didn't had to play 73 test....where we won only 3......go check the history....or u can say.....past dream of u r life...then u can see ....we lost multan test...bcas we r dumb....asia cup lost ....becase we played test.....we lost to austrilia in test match ...becas we got nervous in right time........and if you say talk about last match.....why we lose? It was simple target...just play positive cricket...but we couldn't....so, after all these drama and history....we never learn......we never think we can do when the times knock our doors....so forget about the draw....play like a real cricket...play like a real player....and belive u r self that what u r capable of doing it.....untill than I like to see some fire works in next test.......when test we play like a t20...when odi...we play test...when t20...we play like a odi....so we r ulta buji always....like u understood me.....i like shorts...if u have a problem...b[ed]

Last edited by Zunaid; November 20, 2012 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: Do post in a way that is respectful of others. Personal attacks, flaming, profanity, trolling, lewdness, harassment of any fo