View Single Post
Old May 6, 2012, 11:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: many ..

WHY THE HELL IS BD media talking to cricinfo about who will coach BANGLADESH Mick newell , allan donald , was not contacted by BCB nor did they drop any CV why the hell are they letting the whole world know about it without choosing the cv dropped and then they can cotnact by themselves and then announce it to the media later there is no need to announce anything about MICK, Donald or anyone without finalizing anything.
just create a short list of candidates and call them up and contact them no need to tell the media about MICK or Donald without letting them know its creates a bad Imrpession on our cricket board...
looks what MICK says in cricinfo ..

I have had no contact from Bangladesh, not even via my agent, and I didn't apply for the job, so I have no idea where the story has come from," Newell said.

"But I want to be an international coach. I haven't even thought about how that might work, domestically, if you like, but I do want to coach at the highest level, so if the opportunities are out there I would be interested.

"I don't intend to put a CV together and apply for jobs but if somebody does contact me I will just have to see what happens. I do want to coach at that level, so I will see what comes about."

NO NEED TO PUT NAMES AND ANNOUNCE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW MICK WILL ASK FOR MORE MONEY SINCE HE KNOWS YOU ARE INTERESTED. A BOSS NEVER TELL HIS EMPLOYEES I WILL RECRUIT YOU IN ADVANCED .
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BCB ?????