View Single Post
Old March 12, 2008, 05:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
grow up man... ashraful is the dumbest player of bd cricket right now..any doubt? Mash is not smart enough, i would say. There are lots of player that you can pick.. like rajjak/rasel/sakib/SN... Mash is a good player, but he will not be good as a captain...
Djnaved, no offense intended, but I think you are the one have to grow up a bit. You are still young, I guess. I think you are one of the fans who doesn't know the history of BD cricket. One of the fans, who started following BD cricket after the win against India during the WC 2007.

You are calling Ash the dumbest player of BD cricket but you forgot his past. He's the only reason of the turning point of BD cricket. Because of his historic match winning 100 against Australia, the world started to respect us a bit more. He is the only reason we've won some matches against the top team.(exluding wins against India).

WE all know he's not good in talking with people. He's not scoring runs and for last 3 matches he's not doing okay as captain. That doesn't make him the dumbest player of BD cricket.

If you call him dumbest then what you going to call SN? Super dumb? NO you won't call him that cause you are a die hard supporter of him. You are not looking at his records. He always gets out in same fashions. He always gets out after getting set. He's only good against the Zimbabwe. And you want to make him the captain? Man.. look at his scors of last 10 matches. You will get the picture.

Jaake like korben tar shob kichui maaf ar jaake like korbenna tar valo ta o kharap. tai na?? I see you in most of the threads calling for Ash's head. But nothing for SN despites his failings.

I'm a big fan of Ashraful. But I also want him to get dropped from the team for few months so that he can get his basics rights. He has some problem in his mind and he should see a sports psychologist.

No Offence.
Peace.