Thread: Judgement Day
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2020, 03:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Since the thread is about unmasking political grifting, you must understand the true meaning of following terminologies to better understand US politics

Access + Affordability: It does not mean healthcare is universal at no cost; it means, it will be only accessible to you as long as you can afford it. If you cannot afford it, you are good to die. Notice that no one ever defines what is affordable. That right is given to corporations.

Small vs big government:

Big government: Guardian and protector of the 99.99%. Ensures favorable policies for them and guarantees inalienable rights of healthcare, education, home, & employment.

Small government: Give everything to 0.01% and abandon the rest, and subjugate them to slavery if possible.

That is why corporate Dems and Republicans hate big government.

Trickle Down Economics: Tax cuts for corporations will not trickle down for employee salary increase or new investment for job creation, but it will result in more stock buy back for the owners.

We are all in this together: It means you are in it alone.

American Exceptionalism: Certain lives are more valuable than others, and America do not have to follow any international laws.

Make America Great Again: It means brings back the days of segregation and jim crow and if possible, slavery, so that elites can enjoy like the founding fathers.

Trumpian Language: It does not mean you meltdown every time, but you should just keep your cool and find the right interpretation.

Example: I have tremendous respect for Obama. In fact, nobody respects Obama more than I do.

Meaning: Nobody hates Obama more than me.

Unity/Civility: It does not mean true unity, it means don't you ever dare expose the corruption or policy difference of your primary challenger, because the challenger is preferred by the party insiders and elites.

BTW, in my opinion, the word UNITY has become a parody in and of itself in American politics.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.