Thread: Judgement Day
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2020, 11:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
God does not guide the arrogant.

Isn’t there enough examples of prophets/people in Quran?
Do you not see the characteristics of those God has guided.

humility. Patience. Generosity.

Remember not everyone that reads the Quran will be guided.
Didn’t God say some will transgress even more?

[2:39] And (as to) those who disbelieve in and reject My communications, they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide

[2:88] And they say: Our hearts are covered. Nay, Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe.

[2:90] Evil is that for which they have sold their souls, that they should deny what Allah has revealed, out of envy that Allah should send down of His grace on whomsoever of His servants He pleases; so they have made themselves deserving of wrath upon wrath, and there is a disgraceful punishment for the unbelievers.

[2:257] Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.

[3:10] (As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire.

[3:12] Say to those who disbelieve: You shall be vanquished, and driven together to hell; and evil is the resting-place.

Calling the Quran corrupt does not harm God.

But God says he will increase your disease, meaning you will become more aggressive/transgress until the end, If God does not show mercy upon you.
You don't see any irony, do you? One claim about a corrupt book,has gotten you off your rocker calling others arrogant and quoting scripture justifying hell fire. Doesn't seem to be much too much peace there. Disbeliever, yes. I don't believe a corrupted path made up by an immoral dirt-bag.

I will let it go Z with respect to your thread, but if I hear more of these passive aggressive tunes, I will fire back.