View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 07:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shoaib THE MAN Akhtar

[QUOTE=Special 1;470123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder

you clearly are delusional.
I never sed maradona has achieved nothing. Neither did i say that he is a great player. All I sed was that ronaldinho is better than him.
you are the one saying that he is crap. When every ****ing coach in the world thinks he is currently the best. Shows how brilliant ur footballing knowledge is.

check wikipedea, who won the player of the year 1986. Not the Fifa worldfootbaler of the year the other one. Fifa footballer of the year started from 1990.
Maradona cheated in the 1986 worldcup to win it. And by himself, i am sorry argentina did have other players.

in the 2002 world cup, agains england who scored the second goal? and wo created the 1st one with his brilliant dribble? ROnaldinho.
about him not scoring goals, he is not a striker, it is not his job to score.
You clearly have not seen Ronaldinho play that much to call him crap.
here is the thing,

Ronaldinho is faster that maradona, has more tricks/skills than Maradona, Has achieved more than maradona, is not a cheat like maradona, as good a dribbler as maradona, better scorer than maradona. These are facts. YOu may want to discount him by saying crap about him, but he is the best.
Watch this video and enjoy the greatness of Ronaldinho as well as maradona. Surely after this u will not question his footballing skills. he is as good if not better in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU">http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
That video is pure shyte. I just want to leave with your quote. All I have to say is

Please...I have been studying football since I was 7. I know alot about Football. I was around at the time of Maradona. You clearly weren't.

If you think Ronaldinho is the greatest after watching two of three years....