View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 12:20 AM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;469920]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1

All i have to say to you.

Ronaldinho, at 19 scored 1 goal i think in the whole tournament...ronaldo scored around 4 when he was around that age in his cup.

ELASTICO WAS:
Made by rivelino END OF.
Ronaldo revived that skill in 1997...now Ronaldhinho is trying to pull it off as his own.
Ronaldhino and the CL....oh, he begs for the bal....everytime the barca players have the ball..they give it to him...spoon feed. he hasnt done jack...maradona...well...he didnt need assists. he was the assist maker and the goal scorer..the MAN ? Your funny...Maradona SINGLE HANDEDLY won the cup...the WORLD CUP. Ronaldinhos a good player, Maradonas a great team. Maradona doesn't need trophies to cement his status

MARADONA NEVER WON THE WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR...DOES THAT MEAN THAT HE ISN'T GREAT? THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT WIN DESPITE BEING BETTER THAN ALL THE WINNERS PROVES THAT HE IS THE GREATEST.
Tumar matha kharap??? MARADONA WON THE SPANISH LEAGUE WITH BARCA...HE WON THE I T A L I A N LEAGUE WITH AN UNKNOWN TEAM CALLED NAPOLI...THRICE....THEY WERE LIKE 14TH IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE HE CAME...HE EVEN TOOK THEM TO WIN THE ITALIAN CUP...DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ACHEIVEMENTS...DONA WON THE LOT. ALL OF THEM SINGLEHANDEDLY. HE WAS A MIDFIELDER. TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT, AND HIS GOAL SCORING IS FANTASTIC.

Don't mention SKILLS infront of MARADONA. What ronaldinho does is 'tricks'. not skill. dont get confused.

ekhon ghumao. kalke amake hashayo ok???
Ronaldinho, was one of the main reason Brazil won that world cup. He was involved in all the goals against england. he got a red card in that game hence couldnt play much. He was simply brilliant in that world cup. Maradona's first world cup, Argentina dint make it to the secong round.

The elastic move you are talking about was invented by revilino, and ronaldo and ronaldinho both do it. Ronaldinho's elastic move is sth different. Check it out on you tube.

About barca players giving him the ball. There is another two stars in Barca called messi and Decco. You truly do not watch enough of barcelona do you? Did you see the games in the CL last year at all?
No one is denying Maradona is great player. i donno why u are bringing it up. And yes Maradona did win the player of the year in 1986. Yes he won with napoli because he was a great player.
What is this deal with skills not being tricks. Ronaldinho can dribble as well as Maradona and definately has more tricks that Maradona. Remember u are comparing Ronaldinho at the age of 25 with Maradona who has finished his career.