View Single Post
Old May 8, 2012, 01:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Being the lone Blueshirts fan here I should be posting more.

Call us fortunate, lucky or other not so kind words but I know this team is legit and i'll take em vs any squad left. We got a couple of bounces go our way to be up 3-2 vs the Caps, especially yesterday. Wouldn't shock me if it went 7 I think we close em out in DC.

Round 1: Alot of folks picked against the Rangers, because Ottawa was one of the handful of teams that gives the Rangers trouble (Pitt and Toronto [Yes the Leafs] would be the other) and the other was because the Rangers are a real young team. We got past them, still don't get credit they say it's 95% Lundqvist. Well Lundqvist is a part of the Rangers folks have to deal with that.

Round 2: Again not many are picking us, some are on the Holtby Bandwagon (very good goalie) and theres the part finally beating the Caps in a best of 7. The series isnt over yet but were one win away.

To an outsider, we don't look very impressive a #1 seed getting pushed to the brink vs the #7 and #8 seeds respectively, but to anybody who's watched this team knows we don't win because of Talent, we get by on guts and outworking the opponents.