View Single Post
Old July 1, 2013, 05:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Wallace would have been slightly better but i doubt he would have made any impact. I've wanted Sutton on the bench over Josh Reynolds because he adds much more utility worth. No point getting Reynolds on the field if it means Farah has to come off. Sutton would come on as another forward and would be a good backup in the halves and as a hooker if Farah does get injured.

Btw from the beginning of the series it should have been Carney and Maloney in the halves. Carney kinda already plays like a halfback so it wouldn't have made much of a difference if he was playing halfback in Origin over his preferred position as five eighth. Pearce/Maloney are our halves pairing now but in the not-to-distant-future youngsters such as Adam Reynolds, Albert Kelly, Josh Reynolds and Aidan Sezer will be pressuring the likes of Carney, Maloney, Pearce for a spot in the halves.

I'm hopeful that in the future the NSW halves will be A. Reynolds and Albert Kelly with perhaps Josh Reynolds on the bench. A. Reynolds has been great this season with the way he is steering his team across the paddock and Albert Kelly is playing cracking footy at the moment. Reynolds would keep the team composed and Kelly would add the X-factor to the Origin team.

You seem to know your footy BD Tigerz bhai. Which NRL team do you support?