View Single Post
Old February 12, 2005, 10:17 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by SS
but as I am a believer of true love..I waited for her for three years..eventually she came back!!! yes she did...but

Story continues...more complexity came up... more issues added when it came to final stage of committment like marriage arrangement. I thought she realized and she loves me. But she doesn't want to admit that she loves me!!! What on earth this girl species created with, only God knows!!!
What made her come back to you then? If she never loved you then may not want to call it a break-up. Here is my advice: Don't waste your time on a girl who does not value your feelings! Be a man and kick her out of your life. Love is a gift of God, if she could not recognise it then she is very unfortunate. But if she really does not love you then its okey too, not all the girls you like would have feelings for you. One-sided love is never good, thus I would suggest you, not to take any step further on marrying her.

Girls are like buses if you miss one, then wait and catch another! But it does not mean that I am telling you be a player and flirt around. All I am saying is to wait for the right girl to enter your life, who would understand your feelings and would love you back.

Just forget her, may be she was never meant to be for you.