Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2011, 06:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ShakTikMashNasir(ShakV2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
Can we please have a like button to all the threads? And also all posts if possible? This will make the whole forum extremely interesting!
VBulletin boards usually have THANKS buttons which can be used as LIKE button easily. Thank/Like button seems a cool idea to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Is there a way we can stop users from opening threads one after another based on daily news paper articles?

for example as i write this post a new user Nakedzero who has a total of 25 posts but has already opened 11 threads!!!
This kind of rapid thread generation really dilutes the level of discussion as we keep switching from one headline to the next.
I wish something could be done about this without restraining new topics and quality of discussions
Dear Administrators / Staffs, I've not violated any forum rule. In spite of abiding rules here, his comment against my threads/posts is really insulting. This is very easy to participate in discussions and make plenty of posts everyday. I can do it, at least 50 discussions a day easily if I want. Opening new threads doesn't earn $ for me.
Please help to clarify - Am I wrong or this guy is? Would like to hear from you.

Last edited by nakedzero; May 29, 2011 at 08:12 AM..