View Single Post
Old April 9, 2003, 07:50 AM
Club Cricketer

Default To everyone in this forum

I am an Indian cricket fan. I didn't make any fun of Bangladesh after my first session where I had 7 posts. I had apologised for that earlier. From my 8th post, when my second session started, I decided to become a bit of a Bangladeshi fan. I just wanted to say that Bangladeshis are Cats whereas Indians are Tigers as I did not like the fact that a team which could not beat even the Associates be called Tigers. I still said that Bangladeshis can be called tigers if they beat Test-Playing nations on a regular basis. The other thing which I said was "Bangladesh would Never Ever beat India" and this is perfectly correct.

I do not know why that Australian, James90 pulled out this post. I was off for few days as I had gone somewhere for camping. I left on 4 night and came back today morning according to Indian time. I never thought that so much fun of me would be made on this forum in my absence.

Only Shahid was the guy who I think didn't make too much fun of me. Maybe he may have done this as he lives in India itself. I did wish ur team GOOD LUCK against SA to win both of those matches and also to develop ur Cricket. I even appreciated ur guys support for ur team. If u read my last 12 posts which I made in 2nd session in this forum, u can see that. I wished u goog luck and this is what u give it in return. Even Shahid did make some fun of me as he pulled out all of my earlier posts to make fun of me.

About my earlier posts, I posted only correct facts in them but I apologised if I ever hurt u guys. I generally do make correct predictions as over 90% of my predictions are correct. In this post, I didn't give any chance of BD beating Kenya and that happened. I still gave BD chances of winning an ODI in the 2007 world cup which shows that I still had a bit of hope for Bangladesh.

Now, Replys to all your posts -

Nasif - I am not the "hahaha" guy. I never came as "hahaha" here. After my first 7 posts which I made in feb, I never made any fun of BD at all. I post generally correct posts. I don't know about who is this "hahaha" guy.

Fwullah - About my introduction, I am a 17 year old Indian cricket fan living in New Delhi, India. I am no Bengali Indian.

Mohammad - I do not insult BD. I do not think that BD would be the best team in 5 years. It would take u guys 30 years atleast to do it. Indians would be the greatest now. BD would certainly be better than present by then maybe 6/7th best but not the all best.

Banglatiger84 - India can easily score 500 in 50 overs against the Bangladeshi bowling.

Doorbin - If Bangladeshi fielding were great, why did ur team drop so many catches ?

Sham - U were the 1st guy i picked in this forum. I am no villian as u said in the other post. I myself am trying to become a Bangladeshi fan.

Don't make fun of me in the future and welcome me as an Indian fan here. I can become a Bangladeshi fan too. Am I welcome to this forum now ?

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by amit]