View Single Post
Old February 22, 2011, 10:26 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel_here
dilu, if you bothered to read my post (in stead of playing "I'll throw all my hate at this Indian while I keep my brain in the freezer") you might have noticed that
Ok, I can't bother with this any longer, when you are not going to read my posts, and keep on saying the same thing over and over again. It's excatly like talking to the wall. But I will ask you this, show me where excatly was I bashing Indian or Indians or even Indian team in any way? Quote me. As a matter of fact, when did you ever hear me say anything badly about anything related to India?

I get it, you are here on a mission to defend your country. But it's one thing to defend your country when people are saying bad things about it, than a whole other thing to drag someone into it, and accuse them of something that they are not doing. Seriously getting tired of your late bust of insecurity. Idk if you are trying to gain annoy-o-meter points on Z's thread, but w/e it is, it's working. And I am not going to deal with this BS.
talk to the > . Cyaa...

And on topic goes, BCCI won't use it until they figure out a way to make money out of it.