View Single Post
Old August 5, 2012, 02:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
lol bro it won't figure out all that! It won't recognize him as "Shane Warne" - the great all that you just said. But if I put him in as batting coach instead of Hayden (as all the other category is full), that will only hurt you as his stat/skill will be low for batting.

I think Warne is on my pool. You can always draft him. But we are still in talk with the retired players. (As is I only wrote down the currently available INT players, and I'm still not sure how far back I'll go in the retired category yet)
Coaching ability and playing ability are totally different things and the AI must reflect that in order to be credible. Pull actual coaching record of the ex-player turned coach when it comes to coaching. If Warne is in your pool than I'll reassess. I'm more interested in him as a head coach to be honest.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)