View Single Post
Old August 7, 2012, 03:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Also when your turn comes, what if you are not available for few hours? Than you are holding everybody else back. Do we get a certain number of hours that we have to make our call in between that time? I can usually go on BC when I'm at work, but I might get held up for an hour or so, that usually doesn't happen too often.

Anytime after 4 pm Eastern Time will work for me.

Are we allowed to trade our draft positions? Like for example, Kholi gives me his 1st round draft position, and in return I give him my turn in the first round, as well as a pick from another round. I know this will make it really complicated for you Dillu, but I'm just wondering since we will be able to pick up players from the left over bunch once the draft is over, so I don't necessarily have to pick a player in every round.

oh and one more question, is there anyway to change the format of the pick so that we don't have to link the player's CI profile. When my turn comes and if I'm at work I will be making my pick over the phone. I can access the players profile from the CI app, but that doesn't have any link to their profile. It takes forever to get CI desktop version to work.