View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 07:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

BD has always been inconsistent against any team, there was a period of domination of zimbabwe, but over the last 3-4 years BD has been getting more wins in ODIs or if not winning making a better account for themselves, the improvement is there but it's slow.

shakib and tamim are our 2 best clearly. mushy has the skills but is inconsistent. nasir is an important prospect, so far he's had a good head on his shoulders and has played within his limitations, this mentality has brought him success, if more BD players played like this then they'd get more success to.

slowly but surely the team is getting better. tamim and shakib are there, i'm confident nasir will continue if not improve, i think mushy will eventually get there and i think anamul and mominul are vital prospects for BD.

the bowling future is harder to predict, we have some solid SLAs who will continue to be solid i'm sure and we always have some in the pipeline. but the thing is the selectors doni't really test the strengths of our offies or our pacers. we continually stick with the same pacer prospects which haven't been developing apart from rubel. there are performing pacers such as al amin, abu jayed, the left handed kamrul and possibly others who have done well but not been given chances even though guys like shafiul are continually selected and failing.