Thread: Rokibul hasan
View Single Post
Old October 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Ash was out playing irresponsible attacking shot, not defending. I would like also to point out to perhaps a very unpopular angle: Rajin played a very crucial first innings to steer us clear off danger. Without his efforts in taking the shine off the new ball, we would have been destroyed. He did exactly what was called for. Sorry, but I've got to give credit where it is due.

I'm sorry wiseshah. Didn't know that your busy 7-11 schedule made you miss all 5 days of our last test. We kicked the kiwis around for most of that one, just like we did it to the Aussies and the pakis beofre..

After all, we are unable to take Ash off the team. If he gives up captaincy, he opens himself up for dropping - the only medicine that works to fix his batting.

hey Billah, thanks for your message. Actually i watched all 5 days and quiet happy with the performances. Most guys played very professionally. Even after losing the match, i am not feeling any sadness. It was a tough fight. what i was saying, rajin's innings and partnership with tamim was excellent, if they could have repeated the same performance, think about our total runs. we need rajin type of players in the test match for sure. for hard hitting we have junaed, mashrafe, tamim, ashraful, razzaq-----how many u need in a test match. So rajin's performance wasn't bad. it was not excellent but it was okay and timely. so nobody should complain.