View Single Post
Old March 3, 2003, 04:15 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default DO BCCB MEMBERS READ THESE ?

I am not sure, but I think they do. They should. banglacricket.com is the best cricket forum in connection to Bangladesh cricket and if BCCB officials are not reading these, they are doing INJUSTICE to the country and to the country's cricket, which is our love, our dream and our future.

Sham, thank you for taking the time to write your long article, and I am pretty sure you have done a lot of thinking and research before you wrote that.

YES. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. BUT HOW ?

It's like BIRALER GOLAY GHONTA BANDHBEY KEY ?

The way I see it is we are a team here in banglacricket.com. We are outside the circumference, however, we belong, we do belong to Bangladesh and because we love cricket, we are an integral part of Bangladesh cricket.

Let's assume India and Pakistan have equally strong cricket teams. Now, which team will win? The answer is -- if the match is going to be played in Calcutta, chances are in favour of India. The supporters will be outside the circumference, however, they are the major force who will make the difference.

Therefore, us, being outside the circumference are a similarly strong force. We have to organise as a team to make things happen. Got it ?

We have produced some brilliant ideas on this forum. These ideas can not go away just like that.

Tehsin Bhai, it is your job to do something so that BCCB officials read these. Can a BCCB reprentative confirm on this forum they have read these posts ? Can you make it happen ?

If you can, it will be one of your major achievements. I am pretty sure you can, if you try. Will you try ?