View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 03:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

wow horrible selection. abul? plus nazim, SN and junaid? i hope naeem gets in the XI. nazim i can understand that want to give him a few more tries (even though i disagree with it) but having both SN and junaid in there isn't needed. 4 of the spots in the squad are taken up by top 3 batsmen and it's a hime test match where if injury happens someone can be called in as a replacement, they should have decided on their top 3 and taken just them, unless SN is being looked at as a middle order option but then there's already nasir, shakib, naeem, riyad and mushy so i don't see how he'd get into the XI as a middle order bat.

would have been very much worth selecting at least one of anamul or mominul even if they didn't get to play.

i hope gazi gets his debut but i seriously hope it isn't at the expense of sunny. abul, rubel and shahadat all being there is wrong to. 3 quicks there but all are wayward. needed nazmul there for sure, other good pacer picks would have been kazi kamrul, shafiul, al amin, abu jayed, even alauddin.