Thread: Nhl 2008-2009
View Single Post
Old April 28, 2009, 10:11 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Sohel on board just in time. I am paying particular attention to the Wings and it is abundantly clear that they are even better than last year. Who wouldn't be if you can add an Hossa? I expect them to repeat. Wings toughest task will be to get past Ducks, whom they have drawn, and after that it should be smooth sailing all the way to the end.

I anticipated a tougher series between Pens and Flyers this year and it came true. Flyers are better than last year and we are worse. Pens are operating without any contribution from wingers. Sykora has been a healthy scratch, Guerin just has two goals, Kunitz none. Never really replaced Malone and Hossa. Off season priority is to let go Sykora and his salary and pursue Gaborik at any cost. I do not want Boston. They are firing on all cylinders. They might beat us in five.

IC : No doubt about Avery's dirty plays, but when he chooses to use his brain, he is a pretty decent player. Parise is amazing. Hart winner as far as I am concerned. Is there a bigger fraud in NHL than the Sharks? The moment they drew Ducks ( how did they fall to no.8 ? ), I knew it was over. As expected, Thornton-Marleau didn't show up in playoffs. Wings-Ducks is SCF! I think Chicago is building something great. Pens-Chicago will battle for a few Stanley Cups in future.