View Single Post
Old May 11, 2010, 04:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Today, arrived at the Tea interval. Saw Riyad misfielding one (or rather not trying to put much effort to dive and stop a boundary as it was chilly) and few of the spectators saying things like ''Bangladesh theika rickshawdriver kotogula niya choila asche...''. Hated that, those are too much but dint encounter those morons coz would've got overcrowded, lol!

Well, I din't need to anyway as the very next over (or the over after) Riyad bowled a delivery which came straight back at him along the ground and he cleverly flicked it onto the non-striker's (who was on 98) stump who was just short of the crease (well, the umpire gave him out anyway..and there was no replays to see). Riyad got his izzot (lol!) back as the crowd, this time, appreciated his work and cheered and that batsman (I think his name was Evans) got some good applause as well from us for his good work.

At the end, all ended well (with the most fascinating of draws ) and we departed. Wasn't with Nadim this time but with another friend of mine. Nadim actually had gone there alone in the morning, had some fun (no idea what type of fun ) with Zunaed and left well before I arrived there as he got bored....Anyway, next destination..Essex/Chelmsford.

Edit: And ye, forgot to mention that when they were coming out..Ashraful took one of the batsman's bat and was raising the bat all along as if he scored a century or something..he had a cheeky smile on his face, lol!

Last edited by Purbasha T; May 11, 2010 at 04:48 PM..