View Single Post
Old June 20, 2009, 03:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahaz
As I just said in another thread, he's just doing *** covering for this. He should resign, otherwise both Ash and Siddons will be sour with the BCB from now on. What he said is in principle mostly right, but what has he done? Tell me what BCB has done since Lipu took over? Or ever, other than Saber Cho's term.

i personally really dnt care what the Lipu and his Co. did last couple of yrs...i just want to players perform well first....its the players who are supposed to do their job properly first..if they do their job properly then we can ask the BCB's action over future plans, proper team selection, extra facilities bla blaa....why dont u look into other associate teams like Ireland, Netherland, Kenya or even Zimbabwe !! How much contribution was by the Boards ?? they hardly had any money to improve facilities or to pay their players even though its the players who stood up with their performance.

Why am i talking about other countries ?? why dnt we consider our team before getting the Test status !! wht did u have tht time ?? they didnt have a proper field, a proper facilities, a proper pay structure to the players, even so, we came up with Talented and good players with proper cricketing brain life Akram, Bulbul, Nannu, Mashud, etc.

So, my point is, players need to perform first to ask for more facilities and rights from the Board. if u cant play, why the hell any board will spend money or time on u ! U need to earn ur rights, nobody will give u tht easily !