View Single Post
Old April 25, 2006, 07:54 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell

I just want to see how others including Tushar Imran responds now that supposedly Bd's most talented batsman is out for at least one ODI. I hope first of all that Bd shows some fight. To me the only way we can beat Aussies is by bowling extremely well. Let's face it batting is not our strength and Aussies can chase big totals as well as any good batting countries. I hope Rajib does well and doesn't get too caught up with his emotion and just focuses on bowling well. For others well Raffique as usual has to be real good in the middle overs. But it all starts with getting Gilly out quickly. That's when we can apply some pressure and force them to play slow. Whether we bat or bowl first that should be gameplan. I personally want Bd to bowl first and keep the total to 250 and below. If we can do that we will have a realistic shot at winning this ODI. Batting second anything can happen if we keep wickets in hand. Btw how come Sharieer Nafees doesn't get a spot in the ODI heck with his form now he can replace anyone on the team but preferably JO. But we all know that JO has good political lobby so no one will take his spot.