View Single Post
Old September 17, 2018, 12:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
100% agreed. The only thing for Ash is his fitness as he has been out of competitive cricket for so long. Anyone who can handle Murali, McGrath, Shaoib and co can handle current opposition bowlers. What impressed me about him was his match analysis over the years he was out of cricket. He seems to have matured and certainly knows the high standard that is required to make this team. At number 7, he won't need to get big scores because we have 4 senior cricketers who can set the base till 45th.

As for Mithun, the scorecard reads half century but from what I have seen he looked clueless against pace bowling. Not convinced at all.
His comment not mine. Translating so may lose the essence but:

"All balls are 4 or 6 ball if you can play the right shot." That was his mentality before selling his country. If his attitude and integrity didn't change, God help us. One bad apple is all needed to give away all the gains we did in the last 5 years. That one bad apple influences other innocent ones if not reborn. (See certain country on the west side of Ind.) That's why I don't want them to play in our league as well (All of them). He brings too big a baggage for me.