View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 11:27 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09hotmail
Are you joking or seriously write this.

Lot of command applicable during profet sallallaah lifetime,not now because but you do them now people call you mad. i said before and i say again , the point is not what Profet Salallaallah did but understand what the meaning and teaching not actual stuff like marry like ten plus time like him but maximum four if you can.

if you get like shaking in body and stuff like profet sallallah in wohi time he got like hot and shake, people put you in mad hospital for treatment for pagol or mental disease because you are in different time.

So i do not agree that it applicable now because different time now, like now i see somebody marry so many time, astagfirullah and marry so young, sick wak thu. But this was ok in old time especially if you get direct contact with allah so time different and not follow everything same is no make sense because Allah know best.
Thank you brother for your post! We should understand what it really means to "obey/follow the messenger" There are certain things only applicable to Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A"laihe wasallam) and not applicable to us. for example: The highly recommended night prayer was Obligatory for Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) but for us it is not obligatory but of great reward and a means to get closer to Allah. as we all know that in Islam, we can marry up to four. but if we cannot be just then we only stick to one(likely case for majority(around 90%) Muslim men in modern contemporary times). Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A'laihe wasallam) was an exception.

Another example is after Prophet Mohammad(SalAllahu A"laihe wasallam) died, many of his wives were still alive. Allah strictly prohibited his wives from marrying again. now this only applies to the wives of Rasulullah(SalAllahu A"laihe wasallam). In Islam, if a women is widowed she can marry again.(This doesn't happen too often in Bangladeshi culture to the best of my knowledge, but it is ALLOWED in Islam and for no reason this action should be shunned or ostracized...Allah recognizes our inner nature/lust and by no means is monasticism is encouraged in Islam)

We should learn to differentiate between Culture from Islam!