View Single Post
Old March 18, 2016, 04:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
Soumya's interview today ( the dailystar )

< Regarding his personal form, the left-hander said that he has been working very hard to get his rhythm back.

“I'm trying to overcome that. I'm practising hard to correct those mistakes I'm committing. I have played only two balls before getting out. So, I could not tell how good a wicket it was. But I have seen them batting and the way Shakib [Al Hasan] bhai batted later, I think it tells how good a wicket it was,” explained the southpaw.

Asked if he was trying to be a bit more forceful and in the process getting things wrong he said that he was also working on that mental aspect.

“Actually I'm working hard as well thinking whether I'm trying a bit more [that is not helping]. I'm also watching my good knocks. It's not that I'm watching only those innings played against India, South Africa or Pakistan. I'm even watching my good knocks while playing for the U-17s,”added the young batsman.

He also admitted that he was a bit surprised to see the Eden crowd was supporting Pakistan.

“We thought that fans in Kolkata will support us. But it was quite the opposite yesterday [laughs]. But those things did not affect me while I was fielding or batting.” >

Full -
http://www.thedailystar.net/sports/s...ys-eye-1043413
Even if Pakistan nuke whole India and flatten it, Indians wont stop supporting Pakistan against Bangladesh, we are true enemy of India, not Pakistan.