View Single Post
Old December 14, 2012, 06:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by beshideshi
hey Ian, this is a tremendous initiative . and sorry to be a bit selfish. but I am here to seek some advice from you. I am 22 years old and playing 2nd grade in Australia. I seem to Have hit that barrier from where I can't improve by myself. I would like some advice on bowling quick , I have a very side on action , hence getting swing isnt too difficult for me. if you could tell me a fee excersizes to fine tune my body and some drills to help me out , it would be great
2nd Grade? Good stuff mate. Im assuming your from Sydney? Im might be wrong because i dont hear about alot of Bangladeshi cricketers in 1st or 2nd Grade in Sydney. Good luck with your career

I only heard of a few Bangladeshi cricketers playing 1st/2nd grade such as Shariful Islam and i also heard about an up and comer named Tahmid Islam Rahman. I briefly met with Shariful once. Are there alot of Bangladeshis in 1st/2nd grade?