View Single Post
Old April 3, 2011, 08:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
Please dont get me wrongg...please...indians deserved the world cup, they were the better team, but what i am going to say right now is nothing to do with them, or else people might misunderstand i am implicity not givinf credit to India...my question is regarding the final itself....i dont want to believe, but those small things keep haunting me.....if anyone saw the live telecast of the final....have u seen that missed runout chance by sanga while gambhir dived, and the misfield of malinga to allow the ball to cross the boundary rope...why does it look to me that they WERE DELIBERATE....although i dont want...I mean there is no excuse....because in both the cases....sangkkara's jump was very unnatural, he's done some great stumpings and runouts, and regarding malinga's misfield, dew shouldnt be an excuse, because he dint even try to get a get a finger to it....why do i feel that this was SCRIPTED.....people might talk to me then tendulkar should have got a hundred if it was scripted, but leave all that aside...i am a cricket fan itself, and i hate to say all these things, but those two instances has been haunting me for the past two days.....and i just want all the members to express their viewpoints about those two instances itself and not derail the topic that if this was fixed, if this was that and all.....
PLZ TALK guys
My dear Ace of BD, what you think of the newly founded religion called Ellipsis?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles