View Single Post
Old January 30, 2014, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Why leaving it? India claims to be the coolest cricket team on the universe and acts like a cricket-nuke power. So they must match their so-called standard to avoid criticism. They are playing test cricket for more than 60 years. So it's not fair if you judge these two teams on the same scale.

Don't you think that you are being too much critical for BD team?
I have my reasons for being critical of Bangladesh. I watch almost every single match Bangladesh plays, and in the process making minor sacrifices. Skipping classes, hangouts, sleep just to see the boys play. I always do my best when it comes to following/supporting the team, but when I see the boys not giving their 100% it makes me angry. If our players were to fail because of their ineptness, I would have taken this lightly. Its the manner of our loss that really hurts me. You can't ask me to be patient when Tamim acts as if he is the best batsman in the world, but plays without brain, our bowlers not bowling according to the field, no. 10 batsman thinking he can shiled a no. 11 batsman, or our captain defending our bowling when we let them score 700+ with the fall of only 6 wickets(which included a nightwatchmen)

About criticizing India. I never liked India for myself, and if possible I would have insulted India when the situation comes. But at this point of time, given our team's performance-the joke is on us. To me the best moment to insult India and "cool-ness" is when WE WILL BEAT INDIA IN A TEST MATCH.