View Single Post
Old January 27, 2011, 02:52 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I was thinking like that before but its not that simple. They have some good batsmen. And Chanders is waaaay better then Rock. Even though I'm a fan of Rock there is no comparison. His avg in 2010 was 44 even though his SR was a 70. Hes not the fastest scorer but provides a lot of stability. Rock this year on theother hand hasn't provided much stability. You look at all their batsmen's SRs and its definitely a worry. If any of them gets going they can post some very good totals.
I think you are right. But then again you never know. All this time they have been playing in different condition. They played well in SL in Tests but these pitches were like Dhaka-CTG highway. There was nothing for spinners or pace bowlers.

They mostly depend on Gayle. We've seen this in SL and in other games as well. Once Gayle is out, they are in trouble.

Saying all this, I think we will lose this game along with other three games against Top 8 teams.