View Single Post
Old February 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
If the expectation was shomman jonok porajoy then yes, well played Bangladesh.

I would say well played to Individuals like Mushfiq and Taijul but overall, the comical fielding, running between wickets and retarded shot selections do not warrant any compliments at least from me. Kamrul at the end played 70 balls.. it just shows there were no demons in the pitch and the batsman could have pushed harder for a draw by simply not playing shots in the air. Indian bowlers would have still got us out i think but at least it would have been hard work for them. The reality is Mushfiq Ryad Shabbir did not get unplayable deliveries. They played poor shots. As good as India may be, we had a chance to draw this test after Kohli decided to bat again. As far as 5th day wicket goes, we will not too many tracks better than this.

Overall we are not playing well as a unit and more over individual performances here and there will not win you a 5 day game. Our bowling on flat wickets looks absolutely toothless as we can neither contain the runs nor get any reverse going. We will not win tosses each time but it cant be that everytime we lose we have to concede 700 runs and wait for a declaration. Bowlers should be good enough to work out a way to take wickets. Even in the practice game indian players were retiring hurt. This level of bowling needs to change for the better.
Agreed and thats what i said sheedha shaada. But it seems some particular poster is ready to wage a jihad on me (and some other posters) and not pick a fight with a moderator or admin in the forum. .