View Single Post
Old February 10, 2010, 03:20 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Last thing the Sharks want is a Red Wings team in the first round! I think Red Wings will move up to between 6-8 eventually, and once in, anything can happen.

I can't wait for Olympic hockey. It will be great.
I'm really looking forward to the Wankuwa (Indo-Pak/Ata pronunciation on local cable) Games also! Huge winter sports fan. As far as the Hockey is concerned: GO USA! GO CANADA! GO SWEDEN! ... in that order.

I'm happy to see the Sharks continue to do well. Better hockey culture in Northern California.

We were undone by the SO last night after rallying heroically. Pav looked the best I've seen him all season and the Mule looked healthy, logging a lot of ice time. Although we've lost 3 in a row, last night's fight gives me lots of hope for a top 8 finish going into the playoffs.

BTW Kariya is back! If he can retain this form, we're in for a treat from his Ducks days. Nobody slaps the puck at that speed without slowing down to a glide.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; February 10, 2010 at 03:39 AM..