View Single Post
Old April 20, 2012, 07:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
roye lemme tell you why you will get banned. It is your attitude. You have the tendency to go all out on people without realizing who it is you are saying things to. You treat everyone equally bad - and that's a problem because one of these days, it will be a mod who will be at the end of your tirade and you shall get banned. You are ?new (at least new name), and you haven't established enough to let you pass saying you were joking... your direct in your face replies are concerning and the reason you will get banned.

Kapish?? <--- see how in your face it sounds? that's how you type. I mean who the hell are you, coming here few days and giving us lectures on life..... Keep that ego of yours in check, because you can be certain, there are always people who are just better than you in whatever is it that you do best in an open public forum
Well excuse me if I don't confirm to your tooty fruity ways. If someone's stance or comment begs an appropriate censure( such as your repeated butchering of the spelling of my name), than you shall have it.

I refrain from foul language, racism, or even personal diatribes. I just stick it to those who deserve it. If that teeny weeny bit of freedom to use the language ticks of the mods, then ban me today. I will go out as a martyr. My conscience will be clear, and I won't look back and say that I took anyone's bull droppings.

Have a nice night, and here is a toast to your spelling abilities!