View Single Post
Old December 16, 2012, 05:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
Just as you said, there's a huge gap in quality between NCL and International level and until I see someone personally cannot speak of their caliber.

But who do you see Dhiman's batsmanship can topple in the current batting line up in Test? Forget one day; I think for ODI Mushy is fine since prices are higher to pay in tests than ODI's when one makes a mistake so it would be advisable to have a better keeper in tests.

Tbh, I do not see Nayeem's place in any team of our teams. Though he played gem of a inning (I believe it was a fluke) in the first test. But he's very limited and can be exposed once opponent figures him out which is why he was out playing stupid shots match after match. I think he should be replaced with Anamul who proved that he can bat for a long time though he too is technically questionable but far superior to MOKKA (not Mecca) Nayeem.
well as i said i don't think dhiman is in the top 8 BD batsmen in the country thus he wouldn't topple any of the batsmen in the current line-up, but that's just on batting. i think with his keeping ability he maybe worth it over one of the batsmen in tests.