View Single Post
Old October 27, 2018, 10:07 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Rinat and Eshen completely miscomprehended my post. As a moderator you need to have precision grasp of basic comprehension of language or this is what happens. One thing leads to another and another member chimes in agreeing with something that had basic false premise to begin with.

What do you guys mean by it's too early? This thread is supposed to be too early. The whole point of this thread is to start with an initial list and whittle it down to a final squad. I didn't ask: Who is your final squad? Hence was the caveat "Start preparing".

How difficult is it to understand? No one is dancing in 'bandwagon'.
Ok sorry but you aren't making any sense here. You literally posted a final 11 in your opener. Gowza, Nafi and Tausif got it right afterwards where they basically talked about a set of players that looks good to make the trip to England next year. If you are talking about a pool of players that has a shot at making the team, then thats perfectly fine. In that case, you should've talked about a list of batsmen that should be considered, then a list of allrounders followed by a list bowlers. But you pretty much named a starting 11 and now you are going back to saying this thread is meant to make an "initial list and whittle it down to a final squad". An "initial list" shouldnt be restricted to 11 players which is all you listed. and the bandwagon comment is meant for a lot of people in this forum that gives up on players after 1 bad series and starts considering them super stars after 1 odd game. It wasnt directed towards. Sorry for the confusion!