View Single Post
Old July 4, 2008, 01:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Tsk, tsk ... "Arsenic poisoning" (the Atlanta Braves of hockey) and "exposure" of false prophethood (Pens in 5) notwithstanding, I expected more than just carelessly projected homoerotic fantasies and random invention of the e-truth from genuine Gurus in all of their infallible glory (Aging, slow Red Wings defensemen, "skilled" Swedish Mules from, and non-factors Pav and Hank).

Then again, invention is the fool's last resort when the truth cannot be handled, or the heat it tends bring for that matter ...

The water in remote parts Bagerhat is harmful yet easily treatable, but acquired Manginitis from a common Charlatan man-whore can be deadly. I guess forbidden love is blinder than I cared to imagine.

Being 21 is hardly jailbait, good for all of her Johns and BFs. I see all of the fetish coming from Pittsburg, PA BTW. What passion for the cheating little mangina who'll leave them for "reassignment" the first chance she gets! Do certain "specialized" hospitals in Thailand have hockey teams for M2F P****** too?

Who says the Lords of sobriety and reason aren't romantic?

I guess you great extrapolators of THE truth must like Wrestling also. Big, sweaty men in tights, all over one another ...

Lindy won those trophies too, without the same number of false assists, and striped and journo Johns on his little black book BTW. He just couldn't win the one that really counts. History repeats itself, especially in the state of P****lvania.

PS: On the salary cap issue, Cup WINNERS have different dynamics working for them, as we have seen before in Detroit and we'll see again in '09 Inshallah. Then again, Cup LOSERS won't know anything about that, and no one should expect them to get much beyond cleaning septic tanks in their respective trailer parks.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 4, 2008 at 04:12 PM..