View Single Post
Old March 26, 2009, 12:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Maybe you are right. But, I think its a specific case with U Conn..

You know, Dejuan Blair drives a HUMMER? I know for a fact one LAW FIRM ( they are also sports agency )in Pittsburgh gave him all kinds of small gifts last year ( iphone, laptop, shoes etc etc ), which he took ( everybody does ) and verbally told them once he goes pro, they will represent him. Guess what happened in February? One big shot firm from West Coast gave him a HUMMER, which he now drives, and he also kept all the gifts form the local Law Firm. I know those guys professionaly. They were just shaking their heads.
Ei gula ar ki bolbo. Give them a nice ride with rims and they are sold. I only wonder how cheat carroll escaped after Bush's eventful past being investigated.

These agents and so called friends are corrupting these boys mind. Stern needs to put a lid and comply with NFL rules minimum entry it to the draft is senior or graduate. Same with foreign players. NCAA has a tendency to look away from certain schools which I don't know why. I think they always look at the bottom line on who is generating how much money.