View Single Post
Old March 22, 2016, 08:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
He was sitting on the bench for KKR, initially they got it right, his place was as a sub, might sound harsh.. But was it not us fans going mad about why his not playing and KKR showing disrespect becuase his Bangladeshi? Now he got couple of chances and most often than not his bowling was outstanding (expected in India), his batting was poor, only in last 1-2 season he scored some runs. He went to County, once again his bowling was decent, batting just average or below, same happened in CPL. You see most often than not Indians love promoting their own players and exaggerating others just to have more fans from those countries watching, ratings.. They made Shakib into world class and promoted him so much that most BD fans follow KKR.. I don't exactly like him for he has underpferformed big time in world Tournments when your main star is expected to stand up from the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanglaNAus
Hey don't singleize him.Shakib is selfish scored a 45 ball 50 in a match were he need him the most. He bowled like **** and batted even why shouldn't he cope the heat after all it creates essence inside of him to perform.Ur the villain here not shamim he played **** and fans will hate let him do his thing I'm sure we will all praise him when he is back into form.Plus I wouldn't consider his form a rough patch more like a ditch he is trying to crawl out

The last time he hit a 50 was 1 year back
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
Salute to all that voted for Mahmudullah, top innings yesterday
I don't know when you have joined BC because Riyad was tagged as a sissy player here in BC just 2 years ago. He was never a sissy player but he was not a pressure player either. We lost the Asia cup final by only 2 runs in 2014 just because he was not bold enough to take the responsibility and win it for us. So definitely Riyad was not even a contender for pressure situation player.