Ash
Sakib
Alok
Mushfiq/Mithun/Sagir
Mash
razzak/shuvo
rubel
rasel
The batting in this line up looks very thin. I would call up the big Z, Nafees, Dhiman (for keeping only, bat him at #10 because his batting is worst than Razzak) and maybe even Nazimuddin. If this is your line up, why bat Kapali at #6? We've seen what others had done batting at the prime positions let him have a crack at 3 or 4. He actually plays cricketing shots and shows a bit more common sense than Sakib and Ashrafool. Yes, his average is in the teens but based on ability alone, you have to consider him at the top and at the very least ahead of Rokibul who is lucky to be playing internation cricket right now. Roki's batting is not good enough to warrant a place as a batsman in an international side. Also, keep in mind that Kapali is a better player now than he was few years ago so, if BCB play him, they have to put him up the batting order to allow him the opportunity to face a lot of balls; if not don't bother playing him at all. I am not convinced about his bowling yet. He has a wrong one and a flipper but bowls too many short balls to be a successful spinner. I think Nafees Iqbal's got better technique than Rokibul but he isn't scoring runs so won't be named in the squad.

Last edited by Ishtylish cricketer; June 11, 2009 at 05:54 PM..