View Single Post
Old September 25, 2012, 02:37 AM
First Class Cricketer

Well Cotterrell came back on and done exactly what i felt he could do, took the new ball and claimed two vital wickets in one over again, then Warrican finished it off, Bang 186 all out, must say it's a very good fight back from the lads after going 35 overs without a wickets towards the end of play yesterday and at 88/3 bang were on target for a big score, but they've gone and took 98/7 today which is more than decent,

So the chase is 238 to win, gives us a chance and gives Bang something decent to defend, i'm not that confident considering what happened in the first innings but like i said if Hope and Fletcher turn it on i think we'll get there, but we'll need the likes of Barcley and Blackwood to chip in with some 30s at least,

Really this match reminds me of the A-game we played against your team late last year HERE , a certain Sunil Narine made his A-team debut after stunning performances at the champions league and in our one day competition, also Shannon Gabriel was playing who is another prospect that has gone on to play for the test team.