View Single Post
Old October 1, 2013, 12:40 PM
ODI Cricketer

This is terrible. Damn it. Papon is destroying our cricket. I have never seen as despicable BCB president like him ever. He doesn't care about cricket at all. All he cares about is power, money and status. And oh yeah did I forget to mention dirty politics? **** I am so pissed off right now. I can't say how disappointed I am. Under Papon I can only see our cricket going back to the dark ages, while Zimbawe has already overtaken us, and very soon we will be overtaken by Afgahnistan.

Cricket will become just like our football where once we used to beat the likes of Nepal and Pakistan easily nowadays we struggle to beat even Bhutan.

In other words the incompetence of the board will make us have bullwhip DPl like this one and see our cricket team sit at home for more than 6 months sucking their thumbs while coaches like Saqlain are taken by New Zealand and idiot coaches like Shane jurgusen continue to be our head coach.

Show me one single positive thing Papon has done for our cricket? It's only been disgrace under him, the fiasco surrounding the T20 world up, the unnncessary temp stadium, involving players like SAkib with politics and on and on. He is single handedly destroying our cricket I am telling you guys.