Old May 3, 2010, 02:56 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
From long time ago...

my feelings echoes bk bhais
I start play this cricinfo fantasy from last year. before that i never pay any attnetion to it echoing you and bk bhai's feelings! But then when I played for the first time (peer pressure ...mijan bhai ) it was something that gave me huge joy!
WHY ... in most of these multi nation tourney or championship OUR Team booted out pretty early stage and then the entire thing looks bleak to me...... but as a geniune cricket lover I still wanna relate to it in some way...."Fantasy" there for you....now I get immense joy just by playing this stupid Fantasy thing. where you create your team with a limited budget, change it whenever you feel like it.....You got all power! You Play as a selector/coach and when you come up with top (among 20-25 BC team including Mijan bhai/Spitty/Tehsin bhai/ Baundele/ Offy/ I_K_U/ Murad/ b_sy and many more )...it's a great feeling trust me! Try it once, you love it!