View Single Post
Old December 7, 2010, 10:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
^bhai with respect to u and towards mash...he scrambles in pressure situations..he just cant handel match pressure..there are lots of examples we have seen in the past...Sofiul islam handles pressure better than mash

on giving chance to mash i agree but still Zim isn't a country mile better then our DPL teams..if u give zim 9/10 then Dpl teams like abahoni mohamedan score 7.5/10..so if mash played in DPL he would have gotten enough match practice to get back in form...Zim series where all the matches are int matches..we can not let anybody come and find his rhythm here coz BD lost so many int matches so all the matches where we can win counts..
agreed most of your points. But still, Mash needs more chances to gain back his confident. Every country follows that, you see Yuvruj still playing for India. Ricky still the captain of Australia. Petersen still got a chance to play for England after terrible few years of ugly show. It takes one game for these players to come back, my friend.

I don't follow much of DPL games but are we having DPL games at the moment? He needs lots of match practice before the world cup.
Yes every Int match counts but i guess WC matches counts more, isn't it?
It will be a disaster going to WC without Mash, that's for sure.

i'm a great fan of rubel and shafi, but i doubt their ability in front of class batsman like Sehwag or Tendulkar. Mash already has the experience how to deal with these batsmen and number of times he has taken their wickets.